A coffee break treat - Rend Collective Experiment - Movements OFFICIAL



I know of folks who are struggling, fighting to hold onto faith, resisting the temptation to fall into despair, or battling with doubts about their futures, their pasts, their identity, their fertility.

Job is recorded as saying, "Even though You slay me, I will trust you O Lord". That's a statement that has intrigued and inspired me at many times. It's a rare and beautiful faith that recognises the cost, the pain, the suffering and yet pushes on to the goal God has for them. For sure, their reward will be great. Elizabeth said to Mary, "Blessed is she who believes that what the Lord says, He will accomplish".

Enjoy this, let it speak to your soul, as you replay it and join in may it be like deep calling out to deep.


I wanna soar with You
Up on wings like eagles
But I'll crawl with You too
When the dark and lonely questions come
I wanna stand true
No matter what's new or comes through
I cant stand still
Whatever hits I'll keep making movements to You

(Chorus)
I'm running fast and free to You
Cos You are the movement and fight in me
I'm Running fast and free to You
Cos You are my home 
Where I wanna be
Come move in me
Where I wanna be
Come move in me


(Verse 2)
I wanna float with You
The currents driving me
But I'll paddle hard too 
When the waves and rapids overcome
I wanna stand firm
When my minds weak and my emotions squirm
I must stand true
Whatever hits I'll keep making movements to You

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
Won't walk away, won't walk away (X3)
Won't walk away, won't walk away 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Book Night, One million Book Giveaway

An outpouring on outpourings

Should you sign the Coalition for Marriage Petition?